Destino que has elegido para tu Erasmus en Polonia

sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

For the first: my name is Denys and my English is horrible, that´s why I translate this in google
For people that will go to Erasmus and will do it in Warszaw or Warszawa Poland or near)
It´s just the same but in english to people from another countries that could need the same info. You can translate my blog to english in google.
Well, I have been given an Erasmus in Warsaw Poland during 2010/11.
I'm from the Autonoma de Madrid (UAM) and economic study, I hope next year is my senior year :-).
I want to meet people who also goes to that city Erasmus in this course or at least come to Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. That way we could find each other and thus be more aware of everything. Both now to put more information on the formalities to be done, find out more about the city or the country in particular (Warsaw, Lodz, Szczcin, Krakow, Katowice which are major destinations in Poland, and Vilnius, Riga, Prague etc that are the capitals and major destinations around Erasmus). We would also be more aware of interesting trips, sites to see and events to be riding )))). I hope they are many ..
I hope and pray that the people who already made the Erasmus in these countries we purchase we can help solve your experiences here or doubts.
I will try to hang links to interesting information, both web pages, as other interesting blogs.
I've been several times in this country and the truth is that I'm sure we're going to go very well. You have some friends there that maybe can also help us out.
All you are going, write to me, the more we are better and more interesting.

1 comentario:

  1. WELL, WELL... HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS YEAR AND EVERYBODY WHO WILL COME ACROSS YOUR BLOG WILL FIND SMTH USEFUL & INTERESTING FOR HIMSELF.

    GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ADVENTURE!! )))

    ResponderEliminar